In view of the current Covid-19 Situation, here are the policies in place for couples of ZBeauty with weddings between now till June 2020.
1) We will allow postponement for weddings affected by Covid-19 preventive measures to any dates within 2020, should we be available for the alternative date.
2) For couples considering doing a split day for their wedding, additional charges may be applied base on the type of service they would like to engage in. The date have to be within 2020 as well.
3) For couples who are looking to postpone/split day to dates within 2021, additional charges will apply to top up to our 2021 rates accordingly (Enquire to view existing rate card).
4) In the event that the assigned MUA is not available but our team's MUA are available, there will be no reduction in pricing.
5) In the unfortunate outcome that your wedding is postponed to a date that any of our MUA(s) are not available or cancellation of services, there will be no refund of the initial payment made. The deposit made is a booking fee to secure the requested date for your wedding. As such, we have delivered reserving that date available for you.
6) Any bookings that have both Pre Wedding + Actual Day bookings, should the Pre Wedding Makeup and Hairdo service be delivered, the Pre Wedding Service must be paid in full.
7) For deposits that will be forfeited, we allow this amount to be used as credits for other events valid within 1 year from the initial agreed wedding date. This credit can only be used to redeem for new services with our current rate card, and not services that have already been delivered such as delivered casual/pre wedding Makeup and hairdo services.
8) In the unfortunate event that our team is not able to deliver the service due to quarantine/affected by Convid-19, and no replacement MUA is available, we will provide a full refund of the deposit of service that is not delivered.
We're trying to help all our couples as much as we can, but
we do hope that you do understand our struggles too!